Students explore the history of our nation in a whole new way with the first fully integrated print and digital curriculum for today's technology-ready students. Networks combines print resources grounded in solid pedagogy with a full suite of teaching and learning tools for a flexible, customized learning experience.
- Focus on critical concepts with a streamlined print edition built around Big Ideas, Essential Questions, and Enduring Understandings
- Incorporates NCSS and Common Core Standards for History-Social Science and Career and College Readiness
- Bring the stories of our nation to life with The Story Matters chapter openers, Step Into Place maps and primary sources, and Step Into Time timelines
- Maximize comprehension with built-in reading strategies, vocabulary support, Visual Literacy activities and Guiding Questions
- Develop 21st Century Skills and critical thinking with online activities and projects that build on the essential ideas